International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier with tracking number to avoid any loss.
- Please download, print off, and complete a return form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes. You can also declare a low value to make the importation process faster. No refund will be issued before the package is cleared from custom and arrives at Wer-Haus.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
RETURN TERMS AND GUIDELINES
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
If you have any questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org